20 Great Informative Essay Topics On Michael Jordan
Michael Jordan was the one basketball name to reckon with for a greater part of the last century. He inspired the change in the game and brought a lot of good to the world of basketball through his enigmatic game play and robust physique. So much so, that one of the major brands in sports accessories decided to name an entire line of sneakers on him. When this and his other feats on and off the basketball court, are taken into account, there should be no dearth of essay topics on Michael Jordan.
Essay topics on Michael Jordan
Here is a list of 20 + 1 informative essay topics on Michael Jordan
- Michael Jordan: The rise and rise of an enigma
- The impact a singular individual can bear on the topography of a sport
- A comparison of Michael Jordan’s feat with other greats of the game
- What could have been Michael Jordan’s greatest contribution to the world of sports?
- Michael Jordan: Just a brand or a book of basketball
- Can it be assumed that a player of the caliber of Michael Jordan will never be born again?
- Michael Jordan: The best basketballer ever or a sheer opportunist
- The circumstances that led to the birth of a basketball player in Michael Jordan
- How was Michael Jordan different from any other basketball player of his age and time?
- Is it even right to compare Michael Jordan with present day sportspersons?
- Which Michael Jordan was better: the player or the businessman?
- How did Michael Jordan aim his game when most others were busy figuring out?
- An essay on the sheer dedication that made Michael Jordan the greatest player of all time
- A note on how Michael Jordan became the father of athletic footwear
- How far has Michael Jordan justified the title of ‘Air Jordan’ levelled on him
- What are the various reasons that contributed to the phenomenal success of Michael Jordan?
- Will a player ever be able to achieve the myriad feats of Michael Jordan?
- Why was Michael Jordan not as successful in the nascent stages of his career?
- Passion, dedication and air: The ingredients of the phenomenon called Michael Jordan
- Is it safe to call Michael Jordan the greatest sportsperson of all time?
- The effect of Michael Jordan’s achievements on other sports
The above mentioned essay topics on Michael Jordan should just be an idea generator for you. But, you may also modify these and use as your topic.
Formatting a Michael Jordan Essay Paper
Every essay must follow a basic formula. Understanding and correctly formatting your essay simplifies the task for you because it will enable you to know what to discuss at a particular point in the writing. Our straightforward and practical outline of a descriptive essay will assist you to write a Michael Jordan Essay Paper that will enable you to earn the highest marks possible. Here are things that your essay must include:
- An engaging introduction
- A thesis statement with three points that you will discuss in depth in your essay
- The essay’s body
- The first point with two or three examples to support your discussion
- The second aspect with a few examples to back up what you are talking about
- The third point approached in the same manner as the first two
- A conclusion that summarizes or restates the points. The conclusion should have a kicker that gives meaning to the essay.
Use of transition statements in a Michael Jordan Essay Paper
Use appropriate transitions to link one paragraph to the next one. The different points in the article should relate to each other. It should not appear as if you have three different essays in one document. This ensures that your essay flows and does not leave the reader in suspense.
Mistakes to Avoid in the essay
Other than writing a relevant and interesting essay, several rules should be followed in essay writing. Failure to observe these rules results in mistakes that will cost you marks. They may seem common, but a good student needs to pay attention to the following aspects to make the article easy to understand.
Rule on Abbreviations, Acronyms, and Initialisms in an Essay
Abbreviation is the short form of a phrase or word, while acronyms and initialisms are abbreviations that are constructed by using the initial letters of words or parts of words in a name or phrase. In essay papers, you are required to capitalize each character of the words for full caps, and capitalize the very first and last words as well as all nouns, adjectives, pronouns, and subordinating conjunctions of heading caps. The general rule for sentence caps is that you capitalize only the first letter of the first word, the initial word after a colon, and the proper nouns in the title, label, or phrase.
Rule on Compound Words and Hyphenation Writing
Regardless of the role that full-time compound words play in the sentence, be it noun or adjective; they must be hyphenated. Hyphenate conditional compounds that are used as adjectives but do not hyphenate those used as nouns. Commonly used prefixes do not require a hyphen.
Rule on Italics, Quotation Marks, and Block Quotations
In an essay, the keywords, titles, as well as foreign terms should be written in italics. Put quotation marks on common words that you have used unusually or coined words, nicknames, slang, and phrases or words that are utilized ironically. This will enable the reader to tell that the words have a special meaning other than the obvious. When quoting a lengthy sentence, use block quotes. Block quotes should always be indented from the margin on the left the same distance as a paragraph indent.
Rule on Numbers in Nontechnical Contexts
A Michael Jordan paper is an example of a nontechnical context since it is a descriptive type of essay. Whole numbers should be used for numbers from one to one hundred, for round numbers, as well as any number at the start of a sentence.
Using the correct format in your essay and observing the grammatical rules above will guarantee you the highest score in the assignment. Sharpen your writing skills with the tips above. Also, you can hire experts like us to write for you an interesting essay at an affordable price to ensure that you submit thoroughly written work promptly, or pay a fee to view essay samples that have followed the above guidelines for better understanding.
Ask a question