A persuasive essay is an essay that uses reason along with logic so the person reading it can see that one idea is more justifiable than another idea. The purpose of a persuasive essay is to influence the reader to take on a particular viewpoint or to adopt a certain action. It is imperative that the persuasive essay has solid evidence within it and sound reasoning.
HOW TO WRITE A PERSUASIVE ESSAY
To write a persuasive essay is not a big deal since a persuasive essay outline is simple to follow: introduction, body paragraphs, and conclusion.
10 Essay Topics on Business Communication
1. Business communication skills every office employee needs.
2. Business administration: recruitment as a tool for achieving higher productivity.
3.Role of communication in an organization.
4. Virtual business vs. brick and mortar business.
5. A corporate culture increases employee’s motivation.
6. Is it ethical to leave a company to work for a competitor?
7. Brainstorming as a tool to boost company’s productivity.
8. Should companies refuse to hire candidates who smoke?
9. Customers’ critique may serve as the best way to improvement.
10. Dress code is unnecessary for office employees.
If you need more persuasive essay topics here is a great list of the most popular topics of 2017.
BEST PERSUASIVE WRITING TOPICS IN 2017
All these topics may help you get started writing your own essay. If you consider your writing assignment a waste of your time place an order to get an instant quote on our website.
Business Essay Topics
While writing an essay, every aspect matters (research, topic selection, note-taking etc.). A field like business has numerous topics and it is only after you narrow it down that it meaningful topics will be found. There are quite a number of business essay topics and developing one requires patience and research especially when the instructor asked students to write on topics of their liking.
Below are examples of topics of business essay topics to help you get started.
List of 10 persuasive business topics:
- A college degree is not a guarantee for business success.
- Poor management coupled with poor leadership are the main factors in business bankruptcy.
- Social network platforms are effective in promoting businesses.
- A positive working environment almost certainly leads to positive effects on productivity.
- All businesses should go green.
- The recruitment exercise can be used as a tool for effective productivity.
- Employees are motivated more by an effective corporate culture.
- Vertical communication is as important as horizontal communication.
- Brainstorming is an essential tool that can be used to improve a business’s productivity.
- Virtual businesses will be more profitable in the future.
List of 10 argumentative business topics:
- Lower pay scales can only work when managers are cooperative and working conditions are optima.
- It is better to merge than to get acquired.
- Leadership can be developed and acquired from learning, self-awareness, and self-improvement.
- To maximize profits, companies must exploit labor.
- Better pay scale is the highest level of motivation compared to other rewards.
- Innovation is one of the major factors that separates leaders and followers.
- Leadership is an entirely innate quality.
- Investment in social media promotions and digital marketing are effective ways of attracting a bigger audience.
- Biased responses hinder or negatively impact on the credibility of test marketing.
- Labor turnover is an appropriate measure of company loyalty.
List of 10 topics on business law:
- Is duress sufficient reason for a breach of contract case? When should it be considered as such?
- What are some of the legal issues that plague startups?
- Make a case to support paternity leaves for fathers.
- Should companies institute laws to bar employees from smoking? Is it legal?
- What are some of the illegal ways that companies handle accidents within the workplace?
- Is it legal for companies to hide information that could be potentially injurious to their image especially from their customers?
- Is it possible for businesses to avoid litigation procedures?
- How do pirate websites impact or affect enterprises?
- What are some of the methods that could be employed to successfully identify bankruptcy?
- What do you understand by the term affirmative action? What is its significance or impact for a business?
List of 10 topics of business ethics:
- How has nepotism affected businesses? Provide examples.
- Should the health effects of cigarettes be ignored because of its monetary value?
- Is it legal or ethical for service providers to include hidden charges?
- Should an individual’s family status be a factor when determining their pay?
- Profit-oriented business owners often infringe on the quality of their products or services.
- Is it possible for companies to stop polluting the environment?
- Gender discrimination negatively impacts on productivity and performance.
- Employers should make reporting channels easily accessible for their laborers.
- Is a promise or the word of mouth worth anything in business?
- Should companies be held responsible after their consumers misuse their products?
List of 10 topics of business management:
- Promotion biasness.
- Sexual harassment within company premises.
- Statutes regarding dress code within the business premise.
- Employees dating policy.
- Performance evaluation techniques.
- Importance of structuring a conducive corporate culture.
- Impromptu downsizing.
- Provision of equal opportunities for employees.
- Empowerment of employees.
- Joining a public union should be a choice.